If you have been playing online poker for any amount of time, then you’ve most likely heard about rakeback. If you haven’t heard about rakeback yet, I would like to know what rock you have been hiding under. All the rage right now in the online poker world is about rakeback and how it can help even the most casual poker player earn some extra money.
For those of you that don’t know what pkr rakeback is, I would recommend taking some time to read an article on it. In brief, rakeback is a rebate on the amount of money you pay to the poker room in rake. Every time you play real money poker online the poker room takes a rake. With rakeback you will receive a percentage of the rake back into your poker account every week or month.
With so many reasons why you should have rakeback and zero reasons why you wouldn’t want rakeback, there is no reason not to sign-up for a rakeback account. Basically every poker room supports rakeback now and many offer you a hefty percentage of the rake back each month. Below are several of the main reasons why rakeback is so popular amongst online poker players right now.
* Simplicity – Once you have set-up your rakeback account you don’t need to do anything else except play poker and watch your rakeback be deposited into your account.
* Value – With online poker rooms fighting for our business we have seen several poker rooms increase the percentage of rakeback they pay their players. With percentages ranging from 20-30% in most cases the amount you can earn will add up quickly.
* Bonuses – In most cases carbonpoker players with rakeback can still participate in the bonuses and promos offered by the poker room they play with. Some poker rooms deduct bonuses from your rakeback, so make sure you keep an eye out in the T&C to find out whether or not you can keep your bonuses.
* Added Benefits – Rakeback players not only receive a percentage of their rake each month, but they also get to participate in lots of added benefits. Some poker rooms offer freeroll tournaments for their rakeback players to participate in. A lot of poker rooms have started offering rake races which encourages players to race each other on a monthly leaderboard to see who comes out on top.
* Stats – A lot of the rakeback programs out there today allow the player to see exactly how much money they have raked for the current month as well as much more. Having the ability to view your stats in real-time has proven to be a huge reasons why many people enjoy having rakeback so much.
Setting up a rakeback account will literally take you about fifteen minutes. With all of the benefits listed above I’m sure you can see why thousands upon thousands of people sign-up for rakeback every single month. Stop leaving money on the table today, and get yourself a rakeback account that will make you money.